If you are self- isolating then your class teacher will be in touch with more information about your phonics learning but please find below some other phonics activities to keep you busy.
- Watch the video above. Can you say all the sounds?
- Practise writing each of the sounds, forming your letters correctly.
- Can you think of any words beginning with these sounds?
- Can you write any of these words?
This week we are learning about representations of the numbers 6,7 and 8.
Look at the powerpoint to learn all about number 6.
I spy number 6... how many different ways can you see 6 represented?
Look at the powerpoint to learn all about number 7
Look at the powerpoint to learn all about number 8.
Can you represent the numbers 6,7 and 8 in as many ways as possible?
Use the prompts below to help you;
- What does the numeral look like?
- What does the numicon piece look like?
- Which numbers add together to make it?
- What is double the number?