Free School Meals
School Dinner Prize Draw
As you may be aware, schools receive funding based on certain data in the School Census.
We would therefore encourage all parents that may be eligible, to apply to Bradford Council for Free School Meals. Please see our website for more information on how to apply, or go to:-https://online.bradford.gov.uk/ufs/FREE_SCHOOL_MEALS.eb?ebd=0&ebp=10&ebz=1_1600942986787
On Thursday 1st October we will be serving the children’s favourite, Pizza & Chips and we will be holding a special draw. Every child that has a school dinner on this day, will be entered into a prize draw to win a £20 shopping voucher.
Just a reminder all children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are entitled to a free meal every day through Universal Free School Meals, so if they usually have a packed lunch, why not try the school meals on Thursday 1st October?
Free School Meals
Check your eligibility below.
Are you in receipt of any of the following benefits?
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
If you have answered YES to the above and would like school to check your eligibility, then please complete the form below;
Alternatively you could also apply direct to Bradford Council see link below;