We expect all our pupils to adhere to our dress code as follows:-
- Navy or Jade sweatshirt/cardigan, with school emblem embroidered on it
- Navy polo-shirt, with or without school emblem embroidered on it
- Tailored black trousers or tailored shorts in summer (no black jeans)
- Black shoes or black trainers (no logo)
- Black knee length skirt, pinafore, tailored trousers or tailored shorts (no black jeans or leggings)
- Black low heeled shoes (no trainers)
- In summer girls may wear a navy blue gingham traditional summer dress and traditional sandals in black or navy with socks (no trainers)
- It is preferred that shoulder length hair is tied back for school using simple hair accessories
- Black Shorts, plain white t-shirt and black pumps
- No earrings to be worn on PE days
School uniform is comfortable, hard wearing and practical. It gives the children a sense of identity within the school and avoids peer pressure for the latest fashions. For health and safety reasons, jewellery should not be worn, except stud earrings, which should be removed on PE days.
School uniform is available from our suppliers, Embroidery in House in Clayton Heights, The Uniform Shop and Rawcliffes.