Please take a photograph of any completed work to Y6@claytonce.bradford.sch.uk
- Open up the Reading lessons document.
- Find the page saying ‘Tuesday’
- Read and complete the lesson.
- Record any answers in to your book.
English: Today we are going to use our plan that we made yesterday to begin writing our biographies. This will be based around our work on ‘Tutankhamun’
- Read through the lesson. Think about what you should include in your writing today.
- Write the first part of your biography in to your books.
- Edit and proof read your work.
- Find the Maths lesson document. We will be learning the grid method for multiplying 2 and 3 digit numbers.
- Watch the videos and follow the lesson through. Use the examples after to set out your work.
- Complete the questions and record in your book.
- Find the PSHE lesson document.
- Follow the lesson through and read.
- Complete a healthy menu using the ‘eat well food plate’. The QR codes will not work if you are using a laptop. Please use Google to help you find healthy meal ideas.