Please take a photograph of any completed work to Y6@claytonce.bradford.sch.uk
- Open up the Reading lessons document.
- Find the page saying ‘Wednesday’
- Read and complete the lesson.
- Record any answers in to your book.
English: What did you do well yesterday? Today we will continue our writing. What should you include?
- Read through the lesson. Think about what you should include in your writing today.
- Write the next part of your biography in to your books.
- Edit and proof read your work.
- Find the Maths lesson document. We will be continuing to focus on the multiplication method.
- Watch the video. Use the examples after to set out your work.
- Complete the questions and record in your book.
- Find the ICT document below.
- Read through the lesson and complete the scenario activities. You should record any answers in your book.