1) Listen to the story with your grown up.
2) What was the spider busy doing?
3) Can you listen to the story again and join in with the retelling?
4) What animals are in the story?
This week we are doing more mark making to improve our drawing skills.
See if you can have a go at drawing the animals from the story. Remember to do the correct parts on the animals (a spider has 8 legs, a dog has 4 legs)
Can you learn positional language with a grown up? See what teddy is doing. Can you make your teddy do the same thing?
Can you send us pictures or photos of your Teddy in different positions?
Look around your house can you go on a hunt and find things beginning with:
1) Watch the video of the girl saying the sounds.
2) Play the video again and see if you can join in with her.
See if your grown-up can segment these words and you blend them together by saying the word.
Watch the video to find out about different minibeasts. Talk to your adult about the different minibeasts that were in the video.
Can you move like one of the minibeasts in the video?
Have a go at drawing one of the minibeasts and ask you adult to send us a picture of your drawing.