Thursday 5th November
Please take a photograph of any completed work to Y6@claytonce.bradford.sch.uk
- Open up the Reading lesson document (Reading Day 3).
- Skim read the extract from yesterday again.
- Work your way through the lesson document and write down any answers or discussions in to your book.
We are going to continue our work on ‘Cicada’ by Shaun Tan.
- Start by listening to the story again. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBr550M_kpU
- Find the English lesson and follow through.
- Today we continue our consolidating our 4 operations
- Open up the lesson and follow through. Remember to show your working out.
Mrs Butt’s group
- Today you will be continuing your work
- Open up the document labelled ‘Mrs Butt’s Maths 3’ and follow through. There is a video link on there that will help you.
- Work your way through the notebook