Welcome back! It's a new half-term!
Our topic is 'Down on the Farm'.
Tell your grown-up what happened in the story.
Who are the characters?
Where does the story happen?
What did the Little Red Hen need help with?
Can you be creative and make a sheep?
Can you practise writing the numbers?
Have a go with different colours.
We play with Numicon everyday in our classroom. Each one above shows a different number. See if you can tell your grown up the answer to these questions.
- What number is the orange Numicon?
- What number is the yellow Numicon?
- What shape is the dark blue Numicon?
- What colour is the number 7 Numicon?
- What number comes after the light green Numicon piece?
- Can you ask your grown up a question about the Numicon and see if they know the answer!
Our Little Red Hen story has different characters. Can you draw your favourite character? What sound does your favourite character make? What letter sound does it begin with? Can you colour it in the correct colour? We can't wait to see your drawings!
Can you say these words:
mum mug mop man map mad
Keep practising your m by saying maisie mountain mountain. Take a photo of your writing.
Remember to keep practising writing your name or if it's a bit too tricky just some letters.