Good Morning Year 1,
Here are some activities I would like you to complete today.
Spelling (Little Bird Spelling)
Watch and listen to the Room on the Broom story again.
Answer the questions below in sentences
- Who are the characters in the story?
- What does the witch fly on?
- How did the hat fall off the witch’s head?
- What animal got on the broomstick first?
- What animal found the bow?
- Where did the frog find the wand?
- What happened at the end of the story?
Practise counting in 2s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvTcpfSnOMQ
How many different ways can you make the number 9?
5 + 4 = 9
How many different ways can you make the number 12?
For example 10 + 2 = 12
Use the Phonics mat, which is in your pack, and practise writing words with the ai sound in.
The snail has a brown shell.
Cosmic Yoga – The very hungry caterpillar
Follow the Yoga moves and listen to the story.