Spend 10 minutes on each of these websites:
TT Rockstars: https://ttrockstars.com/
Spelling Shed: https://www.spellingshed.com/
For Guided Reading this week I want us to think about the saying 'you should never judge a book by it's cover'.
Look at the front cover of the book below.
Think about the following:
- Is it fiction or non-fiction?
- If it is Fiction,
- Who is it about?
- Who are the characters?
- What will happen?
- Where will they go?
- Do you think it is a book you would like to read?
- If it is non-fiction,
- What is it about?
- What will it tell you?
- Who might it be about?
- What would you learn from it?
- It is a book you would like to read?
Then, see if you can write a paragraph that you think would be inside the book.
- if it is a story book, write part of the story
- if it is an information (non-fiction) book, tell me some facts that you think will be in the book (you may have to do some research)
In this lesson, we will be identifying the key features of a character description.
We will read one character description about Lila and one about Lalchand.
Today, we are going to continue our work with rotating shapes.
We are going to look at how patterns can be made through rotating objects and shapes.
Follow the link: