Spend 10 minutes on each of these websites:
TT Rockstars: https://ttrockstars.com/
Spelling Shed: https://www.spellingshed.com/
Use the videos from yesterday to remind you how to add and exchange the tens.
Have a go at these reasoning questions today.
Addition - Tens and Ones
- Read the question
- Know what you number you are starting with
- Show your Tens and Ones
- Know what number you are adding
- Show the Tens and Ones
- Add the Ones (always start with the Ones)
- Exchange a Ten if needed (move ten ones into the Tens column as a ten stick)
- Add the Tens (remember to include the ten you exchanged)
- Write the Digits
- Answer the question
Addition - Reasoning Questions
Practise your handwriting using the year 1 and 2 common exception words.
Use the handwriting lines to make sure you include ascenders and descenders.
Can you use some of these words in a sentence? Don't forget to use punctuation!