School Trip 1
As it is Spring Bank holiday, we thought that it might be nice to have a 'virtual' school trip.This week’s trip is to THE DEEP!
Below is the website for our school trip. We will be giving you activities to do using the website as a resource.
Here is a virtual tour of The Deep.
Can you create a map of the route you would take on a visit to the Deep?
I will put a link for the page and try to find the answer to each question! Good Luck!
1. What can you get up close to in the touch pool?
2. What time is feeding time?
3. Name 5 'stars' that you can see in the lagoon of light.
4. How much water fills the endless ocean exhibit?
5. Explain the story of Sensa and Mabouche.
6.Why do fish swim in schools?
7. What is the slime exhibit?
8.What does slime contain?
9. Tell me a fact about the garden eels.
10. Which 'star' of the flooded forest is also known as Gabriel?
Here are some interesting facts about the animals at the Deep.
The CSI seashore division has discovered a rock-pool filled with chemicals, making the water dangerous to live in. 6 suspects were arrested near the scene but we need your help to figure out who is the culprit?
Drawing: Learn to draw some of the animals at the Deep
TRUE OR FALSE: